By using a www.emahendra.com Internet Site or providing personal information to us, you are consenting to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as described in this Policy and any applicable Country or Web Site Privacy Statements.If you do not consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as described in this Policy, do not use www.emahendra.com Internet Site.
Limitations on the Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- provide timely and appropriate notice to you about its data practices;
- collect, use, disclose and transfer your personal information only with your consent, which may be express or implied, depending on the sensitivity of the personal information, legal requirements, and other factors;
- collect your personal information only for specific, limited purposes. The information we collect will be relevant, adequate and not excessive for the purposes for which it is collected;
- process your personal information in a manner consistent with the purposes for which it was originally collected or to which you have subsequently consented;
- take commercially reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and, where necessary, kept up-to-date;
- not use your personal information for direct marketing purposes without giving you an opportunity to “opt-out”; and
- take appropriate measures, by contract or otherwise, to provide adequate protection for personal information that is disclosed to a third party or transferred to another country, including transfers within www.emahendra.com.
Security of Personal Information
Your personal information will generally be stored in www.emahendra.com databases or databases maintained by our service providers.
www.emahendra.com maintains reasonable safeguards to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of your personal information. For example, we use secure socket layer (SSL) technology to transfer personal information over the Internet. Although we use security measures to help protect your personal information against unauthorized disclosure, misuse or alteration, as is the case with all computer networks linked to the Internet, we cannot guarantee the security of information provided over the Internet and will not be responsible for breaches of security beyond our reasonable control.
Links to Third Party Internet Sites
Retention of Personal Information
www.emahendra.com retains the personal information collected on www.emahendra.com Internet Sites as long as necessary to provide the services, products and information you request or as permitted by applicable law.
Children and Parents
www.emahendra.com Internet Sites are generally not intended for persons under 13 years of age. www.emahendra.com does not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from or about children on its Internet Sites except as permitted under applicable law. If your child has submitted personal information and you would like to request that such information be deleted from our records, you may do so by using the feedback mechanisms provided at a particular contact us page or by writing to email@example.com
Changes to this Policy and our Privacy Statements
www.emahendra.com reserves the right to update or modify this Policy, at any time and without prior notice, by posting the revised version of this Policy on our www.emahendra.com Internet Sites. We also reserve the right to update or modify our Web Site Privacy Statements, at any time and without prior notice, by posting the revised Privacy Statement on the applicable www.emahendra.com Internet Site. If we modify this Policy or any Privacy Statement, the modifications will only apply to the personal information we collect after we have posted the revised Policy or Privacy Statement on the applicable www.emahendra.com Internet site.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by eMahendra and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits are arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of eMahendra. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, eMahendra takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.